What's Happening?

Life itself is never enough without the events that takes place...

More About Me...

My life did a major revamp! Thats on the 11th October 2006! My lovely boy was born! Yep! That day onwards, everything was a cool cool life to come! His name would be Zach Ang. He's 2 now. Time really flies! In a blink, 2 years and he is all running around! He's God sent surely! And of course my little Princess, Kendice! Looking forward to live everyday with my family. Cheers!!

Another Tit-Bit...

Never too late to start something, this should be the time. Thoughts and feelings, comments and all. With internet being so advanced now. I could simply pen it all down. Looking back, it could all be a joy, fun and sweet memories. If you have any comments, do sure leave them on the posts! It'll be fun to look at them certainly! Meanwhile I'll try to upload as much pictures daily as I can.

Thomas and Friends

Morning went over to Liping's place for her baby's 1st month celebration. Seems like all the kids grew so much! :) haha. :) Gotta admit we are old! I mean Zach's already grown so much! What can we expect!? Anyway after that brought Kendice and Zach with Mum and Bao to Jurong Point for the LIVE show! Thomas and Friends! It was a short show heh! But thats enough to make Zach go crazy! He was so excited! Managed to take a picture of him with the Fat Controller and Thomas! 

He was actually crying! Cause he wouldn't wanna wait for his turn to go up the stage! He wanted to go up immediately! hehe. After that he went home a satisfied boy! :)  

Could see that he was trying to sing along! From that distance, he was like mumbling and mumbling! Cute :) Ohhh I uploaded a video of Zach on Youtube! And here it is! Finally after some time, here's another video! Cool!


Can you make what songs he sang? He's so fun! :) Love this boy so much!! But he is so mischievous!! Can really buay tahan one man!! But I love it! I simply love it!! :) I love him being this way! hehe.

Ohhh... I strike consolation prize last week twice :) Small money! $420 in all! And yesterday I won $310 on mahjong at Minah's place!!  Too bad today no 4D luck!! Next Wednesday!! Gotta strike BIG time for a good renovation for my Pinnacle!! Talking about that, I hope HDB come back to me soon on my HLE!!! Its been 2 weeks!!! And of course hopefully Brother had also processed my CPF investment for me. Ask him to do things for me always take his own sweet time. Haizzzz

TIME TO SLEEP!! I hate Mondays!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 
You can contact me at my email at siron@singnet.com.sg . Have a great day!