What's Happening?

Life itself is never enough without the events that takes place...

More About Me...

My life did a major revamp! Thats on the 11th October 2006! My lovely boy was born! Yep! That day onwards, everything was a cool cool life to come! His name would be Zach Ang. He's 2 now. Time really flies! In a blink, 2 years and he is all running around! He's God sent surely! And of course my little Princess, Kendice! Looking forward to live everyday with my family. Cheers!!

Another Tit-Bit...

Never too late to start something, this should be the time. Thoughts and feelings, comments and all. With internet being so advanced now. I could simply pen it all down. Looking back, it could all be a joy, fun and sweet memories. If you have any comments, do sure leave them on the posts! It'll be fun to look at them certainly! Meanwhile I'll try to upload as much pictures daily as I can.

Painful Yesterday...
























I could had been $50,000 richer. My car number almost opened 1st prize!!! It opened 9158!!! Where my Alfa is 9518!!! Thats $50,000 gone just like that! I am so sad. This money could had come in so handy. Ahhhhhh its just not right! This car number had opened so many time jumbled. Its always so near yet so far. What can I say about this ride? Unlucky ride. Handy but unlucky ride. Made a wrong choice afterall? Sad Sad. My family could be enjoying so much today if it had been 9518!! Ahhhh today is a complain blog. :(  I still trying to get a hold of my luck. All so wasted... Its really once in a blue blue moon. Or rather this $50,000 could had even help me out so much the Pinnacle@Duxton. It would help out the renovation or even the cash top up!! Disappointed!! Ahhhhhhhh try again!! :) Maybe tonight!?? 9518??? Lets be hopeful!! Time to move on for now!! 

Probably later gonna bring the kids to Wild Wild wet at Downtown East. Kendice had been longing to go there. I guess Zach would love it so much too. But .... I'm kinda lazy! heh. Still I';; bring them... Oh well oh well... 

Still waiting for news on my Pinnacle@Duxton application on the appeal of higher loan and the AHG Grant. HDB is really not efficient. Hopefully some answers soon!! The wait is killing! Also the contractors seems to be taking their own sweet time building up the estate. Seems like nothing much had changed the past month. Getting keys by 2009 seems rather impossible.  

Right... Gonna go prepare myself! Stomachache now!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 
You can contact me at my email at siron@singnet.com.sg . Have a great day!