What's Happening?

Life itself is never enough without the events that takes place...

More About Me...

My life did a major revamp! Thats on the 11th October 2006! My lovely boy was born! Yep! That day onwards, everything was a cool cool life to come! His name would be Zach Ang. He's 2 now. Time really flies! In a blink, 2 years and he is all running around! He's God sent surely! And of course my little Princess, Kendice! Looking forward to live everyday with my family. Cheers!!

Another Tit-Bit...

Never too late to start something, this should be the time. Thoughts and feelings, comments and all. With internet being so advanced now. I could simply pen it all down. Looking back, it could all be a joy, fun and sweet memories. If you have any comments, do sure leave them on the posts! It'll be fun to look at them certainly! Meanwhile I'll try to upload as much pictures daily as I can.

Cancelled!

All ready to leave my house for soccer at Henderson Sec, shut the door but realised that I forgotten about my mobile. Went back in and get it and saw a message time 6:05am. "soccer cancelled due to overnight rain" Crap! I am gonna score some beautiful goals today! Projected in my mind ;) Darn! I'm like so looking forward to kick around after the Friday's walkover. Darn! Now on sofa slacking away, reading forums and news.  And Zach's still sleeping, maybe I'll wake him up to entertain me ? ;) 

Today is Mother's Day. Probably gonna have a dinner or maybe lunch out later. Lately family's has not been meeting up due to some problem on my Brother's side. Let's see how later, if not I'll probably still ask Mum out for a meal. Come on its Mother's Day eh! Hope they can make it. ( I'll drop em a sms now! .... TEXT SENT!)

On 7-05-08, Pinnacle@Duxton is 5% ours! Yep! The day we been waiting for, signing the agreement for lease. Paid 5% which amounted to about $33k there about. Thus the house is 5% owned! Cool! Pinnacle I am coming for you! 'ho sei la'. Someone from myhometown managed to get some pictures of the S1 unit. Its about the same as ours. Just that ours has a planter. So here it is! http://picasaweb.google.com/sironblurfonz/Pictures# Cool! Just can't wait to move in! Still hoping all goes well and by say... September?? Keys?? Possible? 

Zach...Wake up soon ok? Daddy's gonna bite you! ;) I think I wanna surprised him by going to get another Thomas and Friends from Tiong Bahru Plaza. hehe. But Mum and Bao would probably go "waste money again!" hehe. 4D nothing near as usual... Darn I need some extra cash flow for this month's bills! And of course some gadgets! In love with Camera Canon EOS series.. Mark II! Expensive toy. At the same time drooling over the 17' macbookpro. But spending on 17' macbookpro seems like a waste of money since I am using the 15'. But the size makes it "I gotta have it!" Ahhhh sold City Dev too early. Could had make additional $4k!! But winnings I had given Mum anyway. I gotta unlock my cash flow man! Too much bills! House coming and all. Looking at the direction of " FOUR DIGIT" ;)


Wolverine : Origin - COOL GAME! This is a must buy must play game, I completed it in less then 2 days. It was more of 12 hours or play time for me. Got the game 12pm, played till 11pm! Carried on the following day, left only 2 hours playtime. Completed. Will probably tried the 'difficult' mode later! Watched the movie with Bao too. Well I would say the game is better! Rocks! :) This is a 8/10 for me! I tend to finish game too fast! Now my PS3 will rest till the new games comes... maybe not once I start the 'difficult' mode. Sure thing!

Testing a picture out. stupid blogspot auto-resizing is screwed big time! Still its a lovely picture taken on the macbookpro. Just look at the father and son grinning away! hehe

Okay it worked by tweeting some parameters! ;) Google gotta wake up! Anyway I always wanted to post the pictures of little baby Zach when he was still in Mummy's womb! Here they are!! 

These are a series from March 06 till September 06 a month before he was born! :) Seriously its really hard to tell when he's still so small....

Until the Doctor told me there's this thing known as the 3D scan! We immediately opt for it! First when we saw the print outs, we were like... he seems to have chubby cheeks!! This baby could be a FAT FAT one! hahah... And indeed!! Its really what it is! He came out with chubby cheeks!! Gosh I miss the days when he was still so small!! Now he is full of nonsense!! 

 Thunder ... another soon to be rainy day. Is Tiong Bahru opened now? And Zach is UP!! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 
You can contact me at my email at siron@singnet.com.sg . Have a great day!